Bloomfield Hills and the 48th District Court
Bloomfield Hills became a village in 1925, but soon incorporated in 1932 and is now home to 3,869 people. The small city only accounts for 5 square miles in central Oakland County. Bloomfield Hills has consistently ranked in the top five wealthiest cities in the United States with populations of 2,500 - 9,999. The city is located only 20 miles northwest of Detroit.Landmarks
Also founded in 1932 are the well-known Cranbrook Schools, located on Woodward Avenue between Lone Pine Road and Big Beaver Road on a 315 acre plot of land. This private school offers concentrations for students that include sculpture, architecture, math and science. Cranbrook provides a world renowned private school atmosphere for its more than 1,500 students.Bloomfield Hills Government and the 48th District Court
To access the City of Bloomfield Hills website, click here. The 48th District Court serves West Bloomfield Township, Bloomfield Township, Birmingham, Bingham Farms, Keego Harbor, Orchard Lake Village and Sylvan Lake.
48th District Court
4280 Telegraph Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Hon. Marc Barron, Hon. Diane D'Agostini and Hon. Kimberly Small preside over the 48th District Court in Bloomfield Hills.