ABDO LAW is one of the most respected names for criminal defense services in Metro Detroit. They have consistently achieved the highest client and professional ratings from Martindale Hubbell (Preeminent Rating) AVVO (Superb), dbusiness (Top Criminal Lawyers), Linkedin, The American Society of Legal Advocates, National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40 and the National Association of Distinguished Counsel.
Best lawyers I’ve ever seen, the real deal!
I knew as soon as I met with you, I was in good hands.
Mr. Abdo saved my career by removing this issue off my record.
From the moment I stepped into Matt & Cy's office, I felt 100 times better.
Since 1980, ABDO LAW has handled well over 10,000 criminal and drunk driving cases in every Macomb, St. Clair, Oakland and Wayne county court.
- Representative clients: Adults, juveniles, first offenders, repeat offenders, habitual felony offenders, out-of-state clients/Canadians, clients with substance abuse history or psychological disorders, clients facing sensitive and uncomfortable legal issues that demand the utmost discretion and confidentiality.
- All felony, misdemeanor and drunk driving offenses: Assault crimes, assault with intent, assault with a deadly weapon, drug crimes (possession, delivery MDMA, cocaine, heroin, marijuana, LSD, mushrooms, analogues), sex crimes (child pornography, solicitation, gross indecency, indecent exposure, offer to engage prostitute), domestic violence, retail fraud first, second and third degree, driving while suspended, leaving scene of accident, reckless driving, probation violations, credit card fraud, embezzlement, false pretenses, uttering & publishing, fraud, stalking, using a computer to commit a crime, disorderly conduct, malicious destruction of property, federal crimes, home invasion, fleeing & eluding, resisting & obstructing and OWI first, OWI second, OWI third-felony and OWI with high BAC .17 or more.
Talking to the police before retaining a lawyer can be a huge mistake with irreparable consequences. First, you should know that the police are trained interrogators. They will use an interview as an opportunity to corner a suspect and get the upper hand. If they don’t get the information or statements that they are looking for, a polygraph examination will be next. You should retain an experienced criminal defense lawyer if you are the subject of a criminal investigation or charged with any crime.
Let ABDO LAW do for you what we have done for so many others. We will manage every aspect of your case to fight and win your case at trial. However, statistically, over 90% of all criminal cases are resolved by plea bargaining before trial. It logically follows that there is a 90% chance that your case will be resolved without a trial and that you would want an attorney that knows how to strategically negotiate a favorable outcome by other means to:
- Avoid a felony conviction
- Reduce a felony to a misdemeanor
- Get a misdemeanor reduced to a civil infraction
- Get multiple charges under control for expungement eligibility
- Get a dismissal before trial because of a technicality
- Get a dismissal for youthful offenders (age 17 to 23) pursuant to HYTA
- Get a dismissal for first time drug offenders pursuant to 7411
- Get a dismissal for juvenile offender with consent calendar agreement
In most cases, we can answer your most pressing legal questions and provide you with a detailed roadmap of where your case is going after your first office visit.
Here are just a few of our other services:
- Free phone & office consultations
- Flat fixed fee agreements in writing, with no hidden costs
- Payment plans and credit cards accepted
- Same day appointments for urgent or pressing matters
- Efficient services if you live out-of-state or Canada
- Informative website & blogs utilized by students and lawyers
- Ability to retain our services via email without an appointment
- Certification in police DUI practices
- Call Toll Free: 844-Got-Abdo
Serving all courts in Macomb, Oakland, Wayne or St. Clair County.
Free Phone & Office Consultation
Call the ABDO LAW FIRM 24 Hours Phone: (586) 412-5555
- Arrest Warrants, Arraignment and Bond
- Assault Crimes
- Border Crossing Crimes: Entering the United States into Michigan from Canada
- Casino and Gambling Crimes
- Using a Computer or Internet to Commit a Crime
- Credit and Debit Card Crimes, Financial Transaction Devices
- Child Related Crimes: Pornography, Abuse, Contributing to Delinquency
- Criminal Law & Drunk Driving Resources
- Disorderly Conduct
- Domestic Violence / Assault
- Drug and Marijuana Crimes
- Embezzlement & False Pretenses
- False Threat of Terrorism
- Federal Crimes
- Felony Representation
- First Time Offenders, Dismissals and Avoidance of Convictions
- Fleeing & Eluding the Police
- Forgery Uttering and Publishing, Check Account Crimes
- Home Invasion, Breaking and Entering, Burglary
- Insurance Fraud
- Criminal Investigations, Interrogations, Crime Classifications
- Juvenile Delinquency Cases
- Larceny and Related Crimes, Receiving and Concealing Stolen Property
- Malicious Destruction of Property - MDOP
- Michigan Criminal Defense of Entrapment
- Minor In Possession of Alcohol
- Misdemeanor Representation
- Non-Residents or Canadians
- Plea Bargaining
- Possession of Child Pornography, Child Sexually Abusive Activity
- Checkpoint & TSA Violations: Detroit Metro Airport, 34th District Court in Romulus
- Probable Cause (Pre-Exam) Conference & Preliminary Examination
- Probation Violations
- Representing Veteran’s and Veterans Treatment Court
- Resisting, obstructing, assaulting, endangering police
- Restitution In Michigan Criminal Cases
- Retail Fraud
- Self Defense
- Sex Crimes
- Solicitation of a Minor for Sex or Immoral Purposes
- Statute Of Limitations
- The Bill of Rights
- Truck and Commercial Vehicle Violations
- Vulnerable Adult Crimes
- Youthful offenders (17-23), HYTA
- Weapons, Firearm and Gun Crimes