Other Criminal Law Specialties, Guide to Courts
Contact ABDO LAW if you face any of the following criminal situations and need the best Macomb County criminal defense lawyer to fight for you:
- You have received a citation or ticket charging you with a misdemeanor such as Drunk Driving, Retail Fraud, Reckless Driving, Disorderly Conduct).
- You have been contacted by a detective regarding a criminal investigation.
- You have received a notice in the mail stating that there is a warrant for your arrest.
- You have been recently released on bond after being arrested and charged with a felony or misdemeanor.
Everyone makes mistakes and a criminal case is never as bad as you think it is. If you find yourself facing any of the above criminal entanglements, get the best Macomb County criminal defense lawyers on your side and stop being embarrassed or afraid of the police.
Free CONFIDENTIAL Consultation & Same Day Appointment. Contact ABDO LAW: 586-412-5555, Toll Free: 844-Got-Abdo.
There are thousands of crimes listed in the Michigan Penal Code. We have specialized in criminal law longer than most law firms in Michigan and there is a good chance we have handled a case exactly like yours.Every Top Rating and Experience Handling ALL Criminal Cases
Getting every top national attorney rating and consistently being ranked as the best criminal defense lawyer is bestowed on a select class of lawyers that are highly respected by other lawyers and judges, are highly praised by their clients and can back up their rating based upon thousands of exemplary case results. ABDO LAW is a member of this elite class.
The following links cover a diverse variety of criminal matters that we handle in the Metro Detroit courts:
- Airport Checkpoint & Canadian Border Crimes
- Child Porn/File Sharing
- Computer Crimes
- Credit Card Fraud
- Detroit OTE Prostitute
- Disorderly Conduct
- Drug Crimes
- Drunk Driving
- False Threats Terrorism
- Federal Crimes
- Fleeing & Eluding
- Firearms & Weapon Crimes
- Gross Indecency
- Indecent Exposure
- Michigan Laws for Dismissals
- Probation Violations
- Resisting & Obstructing
Are you or a loved one being investigated for a crime, or facing a criminal charge, drunk driving, or juvenile case? Let us help you deal with the police and court system. There 41 district courts in the counties of Macomb, Oakland, Wayne and St. Clair. There is no consistency in the way that you will be treated in the court system. Getting a personal bond at the arraignment, avoiding a felony conviction, avoiding jail, getting first offender status, or getting a short period of probation with no drug/alcohol testing will all depend on where you get in trouble. A case that is treated as a minor offense in one court, may be considered a policy case, or considered more serious, in another court. Based upon our extensive experience, we can tell you what to expect if you are facing a criminal case in any court located in the counties of Macomb, Oakland, Wayne, and St. Clair:
- Macomb County Courts
- Oakland County Courts
- St. Clair County District Courts
- 41-A District Court: Shelby Township, Macomb Township, Utica
- 41-A District Court: Sterling Heights
- 41-B District Court: Clinton Township, Mt. Clemens
- 42-1 District Court: Romeo, Washington, Richmond
- 42-2 District Court: New Baltimore, Chesterfield, New Haven
- Grosse Pointe Municipal Courts
- 44th District Court: Royal Oak
ABDO LAW has one of the most extensive criminal law websites in the United States. Our publications are often quoted and used as a reliable source by others in the legal profession. We have selected a handful of our publications of popular topics of interest:
- Felony Representation
- Misdemeanor Representation
- Domestic Violence Representation
- Macomb County Juvenile Delinquency Cases
- Retail Fraud Representation
- Drunk Driving Representation
- Sex Crimes, Polygraphs
Don’t despair if you are being charged with a misdemeanor, felony or DUI. Remember, you are presumed innocent if you are charged with a crime. In addition, being accused of a crime doesn’t mean that you are guilty or will go to jail. At ABDO LAW, we have extensive experience getting first offenders and repeat offenders out of the court system with the best possible outcome.
EMAIL or CALL for a FREE CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATION. Phone messages are forwarded to our attorneys. We offer same day, evening, weekend appointments, jail visits and the ability to retain us over the internet. Payment plans and all credit cards accepted.
CALL: Metro Detroit: 586-412-5555 or Toll Free: 844-Got-Abdo