Michigan Criminal Lawyers Serving Macomb County, Oakland County, Wayne County, St. Clair County: Criminal & Drunk Driving Defense, License Restorations & Appeals, Traffic Tickets
The ABDO LAW FIRM is dedicated to provide experienced, aggressive and personal legal representation on behalf of all adults or juveniles that need a lawyer for any criminal matter, criminal investigation, warrant, federal crime, probation violation, felony, misdemeanor, drunk driving, traffic ticket or driver’s license restoration. Our attorneys have obtained exemplary case results and practice in every District and Circuit Court located in Macomb County, Oakland County, St. Clair County and Wayne County.
Our primary objective is to avert a conviction whenever possible. As a practical matter, our aim may be to reduce a felony to a misdemeanor, avoidance of jail or other severe penalties associated with a conviction. The ABDO LAW FIRM will provide you with a realistic assessment of your case, evaluate all of your options and do everything in our power to protect your personal rights!
The ABDO LAW FIRM believes that you deserve:
- Free Phone and Office Consultations
- Macomb County lawyers with 25 years experience in all Metro Detroit Courts
- Fixed fee or flat fee billing option in most cases with no hidden costs
- Payment plans and all credit cards accepted
- We will keep you informed by sending you copies of all documentation
- Same day appointment policy including weekends, whenever possible
- Firm with Top Criminal Lawyer in 2010, voted by Dbusiness Magazine
- Firm with attorney that has highest peer rating by Martindale Hubbell
- Investigators and experts employed whenever necessary
- Phone messages and emails are sent to mobile device 7/24/365
- History of excellent criminal, drunk driving and license restoration results!
Do not hesitate to contact the ABDO LAW FIRM if you are being investigated or charged with any crime or drunk driving. We represent first offenders and repeat offenders charged with a criminal offense (felony or misdemeanor) or drunk driving (often called DUI or OWI) in every Court including Clinton Township, Sterling Heights, Warren, Royal Oak, Shelby Township, Romeo and all of the Grosse Pointe Municipal Courts. In addition, we practice extensively before the Driver License Appeal Division (DLAD) and know how to get you organized and prepared for your driver’s license restoration hearing.
Since 1980, the ABDO LAW FIRM has represented 1000’s of clients. We take great pride in the fact that many of our clients have remained loyal to our firm since its inception and routinely recommend us to friends and family members. As a service to clients with demanding schedules, or those residing in Canada or another state, we offer the ability to retain our services over the phone, via email and/or fax.
FREE PHONE AND OFFICE CONSULTATION
Call the ABDO LAW FIRM 24 Hours Phone: (586) 412-5555