Michigan Criminal Lawyers
Since 1980, the ABDO LAW FIRM has extensive experience handling criminal cases in the Michigan Courts for adults or juveniles charged with a felony, misdemeanor, drunk driving or facing a probation violation. We will fight for your rights whether you are first time or habitual offender and we have delivered excellent criminal defense results in all courts within Macomb County, Oakland County, St. Clair County and Wayne County, including Clinton Township, Sterling Heights, Warren, Roseville, Royal Oak and all of the Grosse Pointe Municipal Courts.
Criminal Defense Services That You Deserve
- Free phone and office consultations,
- Payment plans and all credit cards accepted
- Flat fee agreements in writing, with no hidden costs
- More than 25 years experience in all Courts (Macomb, Oakland, Wayne, St. Clair)
- Same day and weekend appointments for urgent legal matters, warrants and recent arrests
- Dismissals of crimes for eligible offenders ages 17 but before age 24
- Dismissals of drug crimes for eligible first offenders
Past Criminal Record, Bad Case Facts, Habitual Offenders
It is our job to turn things around and set the record straight even when dealing with bad case facts or when a client has a prior criminal record or is charged as a habitual offender. We do not negotiate your rights!
Aggressive Representation at Every Crucial Stage of Your Michigan Criminal Case
Our firm has achieved outstanding results at every stage of a criminal case including pretrial conferences, preliminary examinations, motion hearings and trials. Get on board with our firm as soon as the police contact you regarding a criminal investigation to discuss your options and proactive legal strategies.
Experience Handling All Criminal Offenses
We can provide immediate representation if you are under investigation or accused of any criminal offense including: homicides, federal crimes, property crimes, theft crimes, fraud crimes, embezzlement, home invasion, robbery, sex crimes, drug crimes (including use, possession, delivery, manufacturing), computer/internet crimes, assault crimes, violent crimes, weapon crimes, drunk driving, juvenile offenses, domestic violence, retail fraud, disorderly conduct, traffic offenses or probation violations.
If You Live Outside of the Metro-Detroit Area
We can represent you if you live in Canada or out-of-state and get in trouble while visiting Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair or Wayne County. As a convenience, we will communicate with the courts to minimize multiple court appearances whenever possible.
Cy Matthew Abdo has earned Martindale Hubbell's highest rating for integrity and legal ability and is in the Bar Registry of Preeminent Lawyers. In 2010, he was voted Top Criminal Lawyer by Dbusiness Magazine.
Contact the ABDO LAW FIRM if you need a criminal defense attorney for an investigation, warrant, recent arrest or have received a notice from a detective, the police or court.
The ABDO LAW FIRM believes that your rights matter! Let our firm help protect you!
FREE PHONE AND OFFICE CONSULTATION
Calls Forwarded To Mobile Phone 7/24/365
Call the ABDO LAW FIRM 24 Hours Phone: (586) 412-5555
- Arrest Warrants, Arraignment and Bond
- Assault Crimes
- Border Crossing Crimes: Entering the United States into Michigan from Canada
- Casino and Gambling Crimes
- Using a Computer or Internet to Commit a Crime
- Credit and Debit Card Crimes, Financial Transaction Devices
- Child Related Crimes: Pornography, Abuse, Contributing to Delinquency
- Criminal Law Resources
- Disorderly Conduct
- Domestic Violence / Assault
- Drug and Marijuana Crimes
- Federal Crimes
- Felony Representation
- First Time Offenders, Dismissals and Avoidance of Convictions
- Fleeing and Eluding, Resisting or Obstructing Police
- Forgery Uttering and Publishing, Check Account Crimes
- Home Invasion, Breaking and Entering, Burglary
- Insurance Fraud
- Criminal Investigations, Interrogations, Crime Classifications
- Juvenile Cases
- Larceny and Receiving Stolen Property
- Malicious Destruction of Property - MDOP
- Michigan Criminal Defense of Entrapment
- Minor In Possession of Alcohol
- Misdemeanor Representation
- Non-Residents or Canadians
- Plea Bargaining
- Possession of Child Pornography, Child Sexually Abusive Activity
- Metro Airport Region, Romulus Court, TSA Offenses
- Preliminary Examination
- Probation Violations
- Representing Veteran’s and Veterans Treatment Court
- Restitution In Michigan Criminal Cases
- Retail Fraud
- Self Defense
- Sex Crimes
- Solicitation of a Minor for Sex or Immoral Purposes
- Statute Of Limitations
- The Bill of Rights
- Truck and Commercial Vehicle Violations
- Youthful offenders (17-24), HYTA
- Weapons, Firearm and Gun Crimes